Buy it today
All our lights come with manufacturer guarantees and installation support from the experts.
Call us on 01780 435002
or send us your details and we'll be in touch.
CREE CXB Series
The Low-Bay/High-Bay Luminaire with the highest lumens per dollar available today
Exceptional PerformanceCree does it again with the CXB Series, which can replace up to 250W and 400W HID low-bay and high-bay fixtures at the highest lumens per dollar among competing LED luminaires available oday. And it’s priced to enable payback at less than 3 years.
Versatile Design & AestheticsWith a compact, lightweight construction, you have your choice of aluminum, clear and white acrylic reflectors with optional bottom lenses — making the CXB Series ideal for education, grocery, gymnasium and industrial applications.
Flexible Mounting OptionsWeighing 50% less than traditional metal halide high- and low-bay luminaires and available in traditional mounting options, the CXB Series offers a quick and easy installation for seamless upgrade and new construction opportunities.
Construction & Materials
- Die-cast aluminum heatsink.
- Low-profile, lightweight design provides ease of installation.
- Mounting choices of direct J-box/pendant and hook, cord & plug.
- J-box mount mounts directly over existing 4" (102mm) single gang square, rectangularand octagonal junction boxes for direct mount.
- J-box mount has provision to accept ¾ IP pendant (by others).
- UV mount is provided with factor y installed spring lock hook for mounting and factory installed 6' (1.8m) 16/3 AWG white power cord.
- Factory calibrated to hang straight.
- High-Bay and Low-Bay
- Input Voltage120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC
- Lumens18,000 or 24,000 median lumens
- CCT4000K, 5000K
- WeightMaximum 14 lbs.
- MountingJ-box, pendant, and hook, cord & plug
Spec SheetsCree_schedeCXB_EN Specification sheet
IES & Design Files - EULUMDAT Cree CXB Series
IES & Design Files - Iesna Cree Cree CXB Series
More information and downloads (from manufacturer's website)
Spec sheets and other information documents were correct at time of sourcing from supplier but are used at customer's risk. Accuracy and relevance should be confirmed with IcLighting or the supplier before purchase or installation.