Buy it today
All our lights come with manufacturer guarantees and installation support from the experts.
Call us on 01780 435002
or send us your details and we'll be in touch.
CREE CPY250 Series
A powerful, well built, best selling light. Don’t hesitate to use this best selling LED light in your installations for superb results every time.
Slim, low profile, easy mounting from below the deck. Luminaire housing constructed of rugged cast aluminum with integral heat sink specifically designed for LED.
Before and after: a single installation using 44 CREE CPY high bay lights
- Canopies and Petrol Stations
- Flood Lights and Area Illumination
- High-Bay and Low-Bay
- Subways and Underpasses
- Cold Stores and Factories
- Waterproof and Cleanroom Applications
- 10 Year Cree Warranty
- Compatible with icCONTROL Wireless control System
- Cree TrueWhite(R) Technology
- Delivered Light Output: Up to 13500 lumens
- Suitable for damp locations
- Various control options available (inc. Dimming & PIR)
- Colour temperatures available: 4000K, 5700K
- Lumens8820 - 13636
Spec SheetsCPY250 Canopy-Soffit Spec Sheet Version B
BIM File: CPY250
IES Files & LM-79 Test Reports: CPY250 Version B
More information and downloads (from manufacturer's website)